A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsuyoshi Mitarai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsuyoshi Mitarai, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitarai graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Mitarai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsuyoshi Yoshi Mitarai MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tsuyoshi Y. Mitarai practice?
- Dr. Tsuyoshi Mitarai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tsuyoshi Mitarai practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Emergency Physicians, Stanford Internists, and Stanford Critical Care Practitioners.