A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsveti Markova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsveti Markova is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsveti Markova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markova graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Dr. Markova has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsveti Petrova Markova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tsveti P. Markova practice?
- Dr. Tsveti Markova has 1 office location.
Dr. Tsveti Markova practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Family Physicians.