inactive

Tsz Y Lau MD Patient Reviews

4.7

June 29th, 2016
Wouldn't trust any other Doctor/Staff
Dr. Lau is polite, straight to the point and professional. Exactly what you want your Neurosurgeon to be. His staff is incredible. Special KUDOS to Stephanie & Stacy! They are the BEST! I have had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Lau, and scheduling a 3rd. I do not trust anyone else when it comes to my back/neck/brain.

September 24th, 2015
He is an awesome surgeon, great bedside manner. The receptionist, JoJo, at his Lakeland office is the sweetest person ever. She makes my check-in comfortable. She is very efficient.

August 6th, 2015
Dellrie
Dr Lau was really great at explaining what had happened to me so I could understand. He was extremely through in my exams and tests. He also made sure I understood the severity of what had happened and the pre-cautions I needed to take and what to watch for in case it happened again.

April 17th, 2014
Dr Lau really got my attention by explaining to my neighbor about her condition. He is really a intelligent person. He has a great bedside manner and explains things very well and answers any questions you might have.