A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsz Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsz Fong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Fong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsz Mei Fong MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tsz M. Fong practice?
- Dr. Tsz Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Tsz Fong practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.