A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsz Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsz Ng, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsz Wang Ng MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tsz W. Ng practice?
- Dr. Tsz Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Tsz Ng practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Radiologists.