A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsz Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsz Ng, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsz Wang Ng MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tsz W. Ng practice?
- Dr. Tsz Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Tsz Ng practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Radiologists.