A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ttracey Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rico
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rico Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rico graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Rico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ttracey Rico MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ttracey Rico practice?
- Dr. Ttracey Rico has 1 office location.
Dr. Ttracey Rico practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.