A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ttracey Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rico
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rico Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rico graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Rico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ttracey Rico MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ttracey Rico practice?
- Dr. Ttracey Rico has 1 office location.
Dr. Ttracey Rico practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.