A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu-Hi Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu-Hi Hong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu-Hi Hong, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu-Hi Hong MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tu-Hi Hong practice?
- Dr. Tu-Hi Hong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tu-Hi Hong practices Urology near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA.
See Visalia Urologists.