A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Bui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Thanh Bui MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tu T. Bui practice?
- Dr. Tu Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Bui practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians.