A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Bui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Bui MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tu Bui practice?
- Dr. Tu Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Bui practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians.