A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Dao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Dao, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Dao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Xuan Dao DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tu X. Dao practice?
- Dr. Tu Dao has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Dao practices Anesthesiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Anesthesiologists.