A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Duong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Duong, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Duong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Hong Duong DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tu H. Duong practice?
- Dr. Tu Duong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tu Duong practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists.