A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Le is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Le, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Le has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Khac Phan Le MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tu K. Le practice?
- Dr. Tu Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tu Le practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Keller, TX.
See Bedford Physiatrists and Bedford Pain Management Doctors.