Learn more about Dr. Tu Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Le, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Le has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Le MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tu Le practice?
- Dr. Tu Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Le practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Physiatrists and Bedford Cardiologists.