Learn more about Dr. Tu Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Le, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Le has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Le MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tu Le practice?
- Dr. Tu Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Le practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Physiatrists and Bedford Cardiologists.