A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Le, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Le has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Le MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tu Le practice?
- Dr. Tu Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Le practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Physiatrists and Bedford Cardiologists.