A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Om is Excellent. Dr. Om has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Om, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Om graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.More Education & Awards
Dr. Om has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Om accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tu Om:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tu S. Om practice?
Dr. Tu Om practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.