A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Tran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Tran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu A Tran MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tu A. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tu Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tu Tran practices Otolaryngology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Salem Otolaryngologists.