A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Tranvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Tranvan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tranvan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Tranvan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tranvan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Tranvan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Tranvan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tu Tranvan practice?
- Dr. Tu Tranvan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Tranvan practices Gastroenterology near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Gastroenterologists.