A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Tranvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Tranvan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tranvan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Tranvan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Tranvan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tu Tranvan practice?
- Dr. Tu Tranvan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Tranvan practices Gastroenterology near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Gastroenterologists.