A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Tran is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Tran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Mai D Tran MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tu M. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tu Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Tu Tran practices Gastroenterology near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Gastroenterologists.