A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Truong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Truong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tu N. Truong practice?
Dr. Tu Truong practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.