Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tu Aung-Hillman
Dr. Tu Aung-Hillman, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bayside, NY, with other offices in New Hyde Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Aung-Hillman is affiliated with Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Ingham Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tu Aung-Hillman has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Tu Aung-Hillman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayside, NY.