A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tu Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tu Van Nguyen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tu V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tu Nguyen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tu Nguyen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Campbell, CA and Los Gatos, CA.
See San Jose Anesthesiologists, San Jose Internists, and San Jose Pain Management Doctors.