Dr. Tuan-Huy Tran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Finally found a good doctor who diagnosed my problem and now I'm getting better.

November 19th, 2015
Do Not Choose Dr. Tran For Your Health Care!
Dr. Tran was not a good dr. There are so many bad things to say. I don't know where to begin. I was being treated for more than one issue. He did not even look at me, he just sits typing on the computer. He did seem to understand my questions so he could not address my questions well. He gave me one diagnosis and treatment plan through his assistant over the phone. He did not explain anything ever. I am just sorry I allowed him to me my dr as long as I did. I should have found another dr sooner. The girls in the office were very good and always very helpful.

July 14th, 2015
Only reason for the 4 stars was the Nurse was Wonderful, however the staff at the front desk were horrible. With the front desk being your first impression of an office they really need to fix this...on cell phone the entire time I was in the waiting room, other person failed to acknowledge when we were trying to check out, stood there waiting for someone to help a serious 10-15 minutes.

July 10th, 2015
Dr. Vu was a great doctor who addressed all my physical issues. I moved to Tennessee for past 4 years. I have moved back about a month ago and need to follow up with him again.

June 29th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Tran always takes time to provide me with information that will help me understand his treatment for my problems that he is treating me for. He also takes time to explain the medication he's prescribing and how they work. I am very pleased with the care he provides to me.

April 14th, 2015
The Best Doctor

March 10th, 2015
I thought Dr Tran was very through with my exam and scheduled both labs and MRI before explaining his diagnosis to me. He took the time to make sure I understood the results and my condition. Have followup appointment scheduled with labs for next year.

August 24th, 2010
Dr. Tran
Dr. Tran does not follow up with his patients as promised. My lab work was not available on the day of my appointment and he never called to give me the results. I called his office and had to get the results from his assistant, who was very kind. However, she was not able to answer my questions which left me frustrated. I am not happy with Dr. Tran and will look for another doctor that will give me the attention that I deserve.