A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Hue University.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Anh Hoang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Tuan Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuan Hoang practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.