A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Hoang is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Hoang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan A Hoang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Tuan Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Hoang practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.