A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Hoang is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Hoang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan A Hoang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Tuan Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Hoang practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.