A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nguyen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Anh Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tuan Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors.