A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Pham, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Pham, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Anh Pham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Pham practice?
- Dr. Tuan Pham has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Tuan Pham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near , .