Learn more about Dr. Tuan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Pham, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Pham, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Anh Pham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Pham practice?
- Dr. Tuan Pham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Pham practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Royal Oak, MI.
See Rancho Cucamonga Cardiologists.