A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Pham, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Pham practice?
Dr. Tuan Pham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Royal Oak, MI.
See Upland Cardiologists.