Learn more about Dr. Tuan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Pham, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Pham, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Anh Pham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Pham practice?
- Dr. Tuan Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuan Pham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Cardiologists and Rancho Cucamonga Nuclear Medicine Physicians.