Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tuan Pham
Dr. Tuan Pham, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Pham is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tuan Pham has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Tuan Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Dr. Cong Phan
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Padmini Tummala
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi25
Dr. James Sheppard
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.34 mi5