A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Vu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Anh Vu MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Vu practice?
- Dr. Tuan Vu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Vu practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Tyler Internists.