A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Dinh, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dinh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan A Dinh FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan A. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Tuan Dinh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Dinh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.