A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Memorial Medical Center
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Manh Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tuan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.