Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tuan Pham
Dr. Tuan Pham, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverview, FL, with other offices in Riverview, FL and Tampa, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pham is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center and Saint Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tuan Pham has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Tuan Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverview, FL.
Dr. Brian Deignan
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Riverview, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Prashant Sukharamwala
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Residency
Riverview, FL 0 mi8
Dr. Timothy Bradley
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Riverview, FL 0 mi21