A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Pham, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Hoai Pham MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tuan H. Pham practice?
- Dr. Tuan Pham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Pham practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Tampa, FL.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Pediatric Surgeons.