A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Phan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Phan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Phan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Van Phan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan V. Phan practice?
- Dr. Tuan Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuan Phan practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.