A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Lam, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lam has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan T Lam MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tuan T. Lam practice?
- Dr. Tuan Lam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Lam practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Fountain Valley Surgeons.