A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Ta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuan Ta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan V Ta MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tuan V. Ta practice?
- Dr. Tuan Ta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Ta practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Infectious Disease Doctors.