Dr. Tuan Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tuan Vu?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Tuan Vu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

Excellent result!

The result of my eyelids surgery done by Dr. Vu surpassed my expectations. I look more refreshed and much younger. Thank you Dr. Vu for your expertise!

April 26th, 2017

Dr Vu was recommended by friends who were highly satisfied with their procedures. i had 2 procedures and am also highly satisfied. Dr. Vu gives excellent attention to detail and is very focused on doing his best work. His explanations were especially clear and as a nurse I was most appreciative of a proper understanding. I felt very safe and cared about. The staff were all very friendly and efficient. Debbi and Rebecca are always interested in my well-being. The nurse Fiona provided excellent and knowledgeable care. I was very pleased with the great service from the anesthesiologist, Dr. Fisher. The one time I had a concern was on a Saturday morning. Dr. Vu called me back within 3 minutes! I was so impressed.

April 26th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor!

I have had several procedures with Dr. Vu. Each time I was very happy with the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the office, and the professionalism of the Doctor. He has given me excellent advice about different procedures, and sometimes he tells me that I don't need that for me. He cares about his work and it is evident in my results. I have returned to Dr. Vu because he is an outstanding Doctor!

April 24th, 2017

Great job!

I had several procedures done by Dr. Tuan A Vu @ Southwest Cosmetic Center in the last 5-6 years, liposuction on my stomach, add fat to my bottom cheek, remove fat under my eyes, raising my lower eye lids, improve a lazy eye on one eye to match with the other, repair a 30 year old surgery scar to look better. I am very happy with all my procedure results. They all look natural. Dr. Vu listened carefully to my needs and treated me well and professionally. I really liked nurse Fiona too who took care of me on most procedures. Dr. Vu is a straight talker. He would not perform any procedure unless he feels absolutely sure that it is safe and in the best interest of the patient. I recommend Dr. Vu to anyone

April 20th, 2017

I am very satisfied with Dr Tuan and Vu

November 2nd, 2016

Excellent outcome!

I am very happy with my breast augmentation done by Dr. Vu. I will definitely refer my friends to him.

October 29th, 2016

Customer

Dot waste yours $. There are thousand plastic surgery better out there. He is very rude

September 20th, 2016

Extremely pleased

Dr. Vu and his staff were very professional and comforting. This is the first procedure I have had performed, and was quite nervous to meet with any physician. Upon meeting Dr. Vu for the first time, he was very calming and explained every step in great detail. I felt completely comfortable with Dr. Vu and his staff. The outcome from my procedure is well beyond my expectations. I am so happy I finally decided to move forward and to move forward with Dr. Vu. One of the best decisions I have ever made. Should I ever want or require additional procedures, Dr. Vu will be my call. Thank you Dr. Vu. I couldn't have asked for more.

September 17th, 2016

Happy patient

I was worried and nervous at first but felt very comfortable after all of my questions were answered by Dr. Vu at consultation. I am glad that I chose Dr. Vu as my plastic surgeon for my breast augmentation. He did a fantastic job!

June 13th, 2016

Dr. Vu took time and explained all of my options and helped me decide the best route for my procedure. He was very kind and patient while walking me through what to expect and how procedures were performed.

May 31st, 2016

Upper Eyelids Surgeries

I had my upper eyelids surgeries about 4 weeks. My surgeries involves with removing excessive skin. Now, my scars still pink and little swollen, but not thick. I love the shape of my eyes now. My son and daughter said that my eyes look 20 years younger! Dr. Vu has a great artistic ability in surgery. Thank you so much to Dr. Vu!

April 12th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

I initially wanted to find a plastic surgeon near my home in Dallas but a friend of mine told me about Dr Tuan Vu from Houston and I am glad I went to him. He did a facelift for me last month and the result surpassed my expectations. Words cannot fully express the gratitude I felt for the time and attention given to me by Dr Vu and his staff before and after the surgery. I really appreciate their professionalism and honesty in explaining to me the procedure, answering all my questions and making sure that I was comfortable. I just bought another 20 years of youth, I am now much happier and more confident. I would highly recommend Dr Tuan Vu to anyone who is thinking about plastic surgery.