Dr. Tuan Vu MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Sugar Land, TX

no change

November 1st, 2016
Excellent outcome!
I am very happy with my breast augmentation done by Dr. Vu. I will definitely refer my friends to him.

October 28th, 2016
Customer
Dot waste yours $. There are thousand plastic surgery better out there. He is very rude

September 17th, 2016
Happy patient
I was worried and nervous at first but felt very comfortable after all of my questions were answered by Dr. Vu at consultation. I am glad that I chose Dr. Vu as my plastic surgeon for my breast augmentation. He did a fantastic job!

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Vu took time and explained all of my options and helped me decide the best route for my procedure. He was very kind and patient while walking me through what to expect and how procedures were performed.

May 31st, 2016
Upper Eyelids Surgeries
I had my upper eyelids surgeries about 4 weeks. My surgeries involves with removing excessive skin. Now, my scars still pink and little swollen, but not thick. I love the shape of my eyes now. My son and daughter said that my eyes look 20 years younger! Dr. Vu has a great artistic ability in surgery. Thank you so much to Dr. Vu!

April 5th, 2016
Doctor did a botch job and would not correct it. Now I have to go to another PS to correct his mistakes. Rush in and out, no followup. Maybe he did not remember that I am bi-lingual and can hear all the unprofessional things he was spouting.

May 29th, 2014
Lifestyle Lift
It has been 10 days that I had a Lifestyle Lift done by Dr. Vu. I had my surgery on a Friday and went back to work the next Monday because I hardly bruised. I experienced no pain and not much swelling after surgery. I chose Lifestyle lift over a facelift because the cost was more affordable and it could be done under local anesthesia (I donu00e2u0080u0099t like to be put to sleep!). The result came out fantastic! u00e2u0080u009cI look 10 years youngeru00e2u0080u009d, my friend said. If you are looking for a minor facial rejuvenation, Lifestyle lift will be the choice for you. I suggest that you have a complimentary consultation with Dr. Vu to understand exactly what to expect. Look no further; he is the best Plastic Surgeon in Sugar Land!

February 5th, 2014
Great Dr!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Vu, he did an excellent job & I am very pleased with the results.

December 4th, 2013
breast lift and implant
I had a breast lift and implants put in a few weeks ago. Ive had to go in a few times bc i was scared something was wrong w my incisions, Both times they got me in asap. They followed up w me and made me feel very comfortable. My boobs look great and all is well. Defiantly would recommend Dr. Vu for his great work and his staff for how great they treat you and make you feel.

October 24th, 2013
Good results!
I had Tummy Tuck and Liposuction done 4 months ago by Dr. Vu. I recovered quite quickly and the result was amazing! I feel much more confident now with my new improved body contouring. I highly recommend Dr. Vu to anyone looking for a good Plastic Surgeon.

September 27th, 2013
LVN
I had a blep done about 6 months ago. Dr Vu and his staff were amazing!! It literally changed my life. He is an amazing physician and I would drive to the ends of the earth to have him as my surgeon. Thank you Dr. Vu!!

August 5th, 2013
Dr. Vu performed surgery on my face[mini face lift], eye lift upper and lower with excellent results both times. Fantastic bedside manner,he takes his time explaining procedures. Answered all my questions which made my anxiety disappear. I would definitely recommend Dr. Vu for your cosmetic surgery