inactive

Tuan A Vu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 1st, 2016
Excellent outcome!
I am very happy with my breast augmentation done by Dr. Vu. I will definitely refer my friends to him.

October 28th, 2016
Customer
Dot waste yours $. There are thousand plastic surgery better out there. He is very rude

September 20th, 2016
Extremely pleased
Dr. Vu and his staff were very professional and comforting. This is the first procedure I have had performed, and was quite nervous to meet with any physician. Upon meeting Dr. Vu for the first time, he was very calming and explained every step in great detail. I felt completely comfortable with Dr. Vu and his staff. The outcome from my procedure is well beyond my expectations. I am so happy I finally decided to move forward and to move forward with Dr. Vu. One of the best decisions I have ever made. Should I ever want or require additional procedures, Dr. Vu will be my call. Thank you Dr. Vu. I couldn't have asked for more.

September 17th, 2016
Happy patient
I was worried and nervous at first but felt very comfortable after all of my questions were answered by Dr. Vu at consultation. I am glad that I chose Dr. Vu as my plastic surgeon for my breast augmentation. He did a fantastic job!

September 12th, 2016
Accountibg
Don't waste your money. He is very mean. He just care about $$$$$$$. Do'n"t care about the look of customers after his surgery done. Please, don't go there. Look at the other cosmetic physician . Hw is very awful....

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Vu took time and explained all of my options and helped me decide the best route for my procedure. He was very kind and patient while walking me through what to expect and how procedures were performed.

May 31st, 2016
Upper Eyelids Surgeries
I had my upper eyelids surgeries about 4 weeks. My surgeries involves with removing excessive skin. Now, my scars still pink and little swollen, but not thick. I love the shape of my eyes now. My son and daughter said that my eyes look 20 years younger! Dr. Vu has a great artistic ability in surgery. Thank you so much to Dr. Vu!

April 11th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!
I initially wanted to find a plastic surgeon near my home in Dallas but a friend of mine told me about Dr Tuan Vu from Houston and I am glad I went to him. He did a facelift for me last month and the result surpassed my expectations. Words cannot fully express the gratitude I felt for the time and attention given to me by Dr Vu and his staff before and after the surgery. I really appreciate their professionalism and honesty in explaining to me the procedure, answering all my questions and making sure that I was comfortable. I just bought another 20 years of youth, I am now much happier and more confident. I would highly recommend Dr Tuan Vu to anyone who is thinking about plastic surgery.

April 7th, 2016
Fantastic job!
I had breast augmentation and nasal implant done 2 weeks ago by Dr. Vu. I came back for a follow up last week and everything went very well. I am very pleased with the results. Although there are still some swelling but my nose looks very natural. My husband said I look sexy with my new breast augmentation. I couldn't be happier! I want to thank Dr. Vu and his staff for taking care of me from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Dr. Vu to my friends and family for any cosmetic procedures.

April 5th, 2016
Doctor did a botch job and would not correct it. Now I have to go to another PS to correct his mistakes. Rush in and out, no followup. Maybe he did not remember that I am bi-lingual and can hear all the unprofessional things he was spouting.

July 9th, 2014
• After seeing my friend fantastic results after her face lift surgery with Dr. Vu, I was eager to meet with him for a consultation. During our visit I discussed my expectations and concerns. He's very accommodating, answer all your questions, and make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Vu covered them with me in a professional and reassuring manner. . His consultant, Mrs. Debbie, is very friendly, nice and helpful in every aspect of the process. The surgical staff makes you feel at ease with the procedure. • Words can’t express my excitement and total satisfaction regarding the successful results of my recent facelift. Friends, family and professional colleagues are saying “I don’t know what you’ve done, but wow - you look unbelievable/great!” The results really exceeded all of my expectations – I look refreshed and feel absolutely wonderful. I’ve been told I look like I stepped out of a time machine and look 10-15 years younger. I am very grateful for your experienced, precision artistry which has given me back my youthful, natural and vibrant natural appearance with none of the negative/exaggerated effects of looking “overdone”, “artificial” and/or “overly pulled, nipped and tucked”. I appreciate the extensive time you took during the consultative process – and also, a word of thanks to your tremendous highly skilled and customer focused office administrative staff that consistently communicated and coordinated the various pre and post op activities that gave me additional peace of mind; especially receiving calls several days prior and the night before kindly asking me if I had any additional questions and/or was there any other additional support that I needed and/or they could provide. • Again – thank you for your highly skilled, professional and sensitive approach in valuing my need to improve my facial appearance – I have a renewed vitality and zest for life!

June 26th, 2014
Upper Bleph and Nasal Implant
I am an 18 year old chinese female and I was very pleased and satisfied with Dr. Vu's work. Dr. Vu is very experienced and knows what he is doing. He is conservative in his work and tries to do as little as possible, which makes a big and positive impact in plastic surgery. I had an upper bleph and they came out really good! I'm very happy with how the procedure turned out and how natural it looks. Dr. Vu explains that you have to be realistic and that minor tweaks make a big difference. He lead me in the right direction in the results that I wanted with my eyes. I also had a nasal implant implanted. This procedure also turned out beautifully! It still looks like my nose but the bridge is raised just a few millimeters. I'm very happy all together with how my face turned out! It still looks like me but just more refined and beautiful! Dr. Vu just has the magic touch! He also has a wonderful and helpful staff! They are all so kind and nice. His office is very nice and clean and there was no wait time for me at all, they took me right on time! after surgery, I hurt for maybe a day or two, but most of it was just soreness really so I didn't need the pain medication they prescribed. They were also very helpful after surgery and answered all my questions! I will definitely recommend Dr. Vu in the future because I truly do believe he is the best and I am very confident in his work and his practice.