A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuan Ward is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan N Ward DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuan N. Ward practice?
- Dr. Tuan Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Ward practices Internal Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Colton Internists.