A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Xuan Nguyen MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tuan X. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tuan Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tuan Nguyen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Falls Church, VA.
See Houston Radiologists.