A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital Skilled Nursing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Xuan Nguyen MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tuan X. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tuan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuan Nguyen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.