A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital Skilled Nursing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuan Xuan Nguyen MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tuan X. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tuan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuan Nguyen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.