A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuananh Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuananh Pham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuananh Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tuananh M. Pham practice?
Dr. Tuananh Pham practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Natchez, MS and Vicksburg, MS.
See Lake Charles Family Physicians.