A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuananh Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuananh Vu, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Fort Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuananh The Vu MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuananh T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Tuananh Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuananh Vu practices Emergency Medicine near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Emergency Physicians.