Dr. Tuba Esfandyari MD, M.Sc Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017
pelvic floor disorder
I feel blessed to have her right now.I have been miss understood on my medical and she got it figured out fast.I have beeb able to eat for 2 days now .I trust her.I hope this cntinues. She is really putting effort out to help me

September 2nd, 2016
Quite terrible.

June 10th, 2016
I am knew with her.I do feel she is slow with getting back to discuss test.I do like her and I feel she is smart.But we need to come to an understanding of all the pain I live with and some fears that I HAVE. Her nurse is wonderful and very kind.I do wish a little quicker with test results and what options there are and what we can do for better comfort.

April 18th, 2013
NOT recommended - VERY rude and arrogant
Seeing Dr. Esfandyari was the worst experience with a doctor that I've ever had. She did not listen to me at all. She would tell me things about my disease (a rare disease in which she knew nothing about at our first appt) that were completely wrong. However, when I told her it was incorrect she would not believe me and would argue her point. I told her that my doctor who specializes in my disease said differently but she still continued to disagree based on the little research she had done. She is the most arrogant physician I've ever met. Finally, she said that she could not treat me because I am on pain medication for the pain my disease causes. I have never walked out on a doctor (and I have seen a LOT of doctors due to my illness) and I walked out on her. She was VERY rude and arrogant. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

February 27th, 2013
Bad Experience(s)
Waited 90 minutes to see her. Spent 10 minutes with her and I don't believe she read my chart and did not take accurate notes. She left the room and I was there for another hour. I had to track down the nurse. She never returned. Waited for lab instructions (given the wrong instructions). I left after 4 hours. I had several tests/procedures. Returned for follow up appointment...which took 2 months and she accused me of refusing procedures that were already performed or that we had not ever discussed. Seemed like she had me confused with another patient and again did not appear to have read my chart. She went to look for test results that never arrived and left me there for an hour. Bad experience all around. The office is very disorganised.

August 23rd, 2011