A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Mattox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Mattox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Mattox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattox graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Mattox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Tucker Mattox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. N T. Mattox practice?
- Dr. N Mattox has 2 office locations.
Dr. N Mattox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.