Dr. N Mattox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 22nd, 2016
Disappointed
From my first visit, I have felt that Dr Maddox does NOT listen to my description of pain or symptoms. First visit he only stayed in my room for 2 minutes. I am a worker comp patient and feel like trash during my visits. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

May 16th, 2013
Excellect job
I called and made an appointment with Dr. Hester and for some reason got Dr. Mattox that day. I had a torn rotator cuff and when he got into my arm it was worse than he expected. There was a bone spur and damage to my bicep also. I have had very little pain and only been to PT 3 times. I'm doing it at home and shoulder is doing very good after only 4 weeks. He took a lot of time letting me know what he done. Would recommend him to other people and use him again.

July 10th, 2012
Dr. Mattox is excellent, his staff, knowledgeable, but the wait time, unless you get in at 7 a.m. is over 1 hr.
Dr. Mattox is excellent, staff good, wait time sucks

November 27th, 2010
I waa given the correct diagnosis but my grave concern is the lack of professional caring the was not rendered. I had grave concerns regarding surgery and was searching for another alternative for my medical condition. Since I could not go through a surgical procedure due to my concerns I was quickly dismissed from any further conversation or treatment. It appeared to me since I was not in agreeance with the doctor he was not interested in any alternative treatment. I was dissatified with his lack of empathy.