Dr. Tudor Jianu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tudor Jianu?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Tudor Jianu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016

Took time with me and listened intently. Doctor was concerned and thorough during the appointment. I was extremely grateful for the treatment given by Doctor and his staff.

August 30th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Jianu for about 2 years. He listens, does the proper blood work and adjusts treatment accordingly. Office staff is friendly and accommodating.

July 14th, 2016

Not for me

Rude, insensitive remarks, dismisses symptoms and key lab work results as being insignificant. Going elsewhere.

April 7th, 2016

Not a very informed Doctor.

February 9th, 2016

Dr Jianui

I as a retired RN saw Dr. Jianiu for the first time today. I found him to be very attentive, informative and knowlegable. He listened to the symptoms I had and made what I feel was an accurate diagnosis. His office staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I have no reason to believe future visits won't be just as pleasant as could be considering the unfortunate situation of having PMR.

December 3rd, 2015

Arrogant, self righteous and anti Semitic!

This Dr. is arrogant, self righteous and RUDE! He is highly antisemitic and spent half the session telling me about the Jewish patients he treats and how they are all the same and have the same diagnosis (also that they complain too much). When I questioned his diagnosis he got very upset and basically kicked me out of his office with no follow up. I was simply trying to understand how he got to the diagnosis he game me by just looking at me and without any blood tests etc. When he finally "agreed" to give me a blood test, he and his office made me pay for it, but refused to give me the results later on! STAY AWAY from this fraudulent doctor! There are much better rheumatologists to be found in Vegas.

December 29th, 2014

Everyone in this office is Awesome!

November 4th, 2013

Patient

I was with him for over 2 years, on Malaria medication and when I wanted to get a 2nd opinion on my Lupus he got mad and said if I did I could no longer be his patient. I am so glad that after 2 years of telling him I do not have lupus, that I finally got another Dr. that confirmed that I in fact I only had 1 out of 11 markers to confirm any lupus. You need 4 out of 11 markers to be considered to have it! He ruined my life for 2 years taking medicine that made me sick, and having to stay home for fear of leaving the house with the reactions that I had from the medication. His mannerisms leave a lot to be desired and after that miss diagnosis I wish I would have sued him!

April 29th, 2010

Dr. Jianu is the best!!

I was so shocked to see the previous reviews. I have been seeing Dr. Jianu for over 3 years. I have seen a few local Rheumatolgists previously and they can't even compare to Dr. Jianu's compassion and thoroughness. I was diagnosed with RA 13 years ago and have never felt this good. He fixed the previous doctors mistakes and got me on a great regimen. The office staff is always pleasent and helpful. His main nurse is wondeful and is always willing to go the extra mile for the patients. I hate to see negative comments about Dr. Jianu and his nurse. I can guarantee you would be a pleased as I am, for whatever reason the other people just didn't have their expectations met. To each his own.

November 18th, 2009

Rude, and insensitive

I have been undergoing treatment for RA for 1 and 1/2 years. I recently moved here and need to seek care from a new doctor. This doctor talked over me. He suggested that my previous doc was "old" and didn't know what he was talking about. He said that I was not sick and the only way he could be sure was for me to stop all medications, (Enbrel, Methotrexate, and NSAIDs) and see if what I "really look like". I'm 33 and the RA has not deformed my bones as of yet, so on the outisde I do look normal. But for him to dismis my pain and insult my doctor, and follow with requesting I allow crippling to occur was insane! Do not use this doctor.

July 14th, 2009

doesnt listen..poor staff..made to feel like I was being difficult

I found Dr Jianu Tudor was more interested in talking over me than listening to me since he often interrupted mid sentence while I tried to say something. He told me once that he had patients that were a lot sicker than I was (Then I had a kidney transplant about 6 months later) He questioned my nephrologists and other doictors' willingness to give me a transplant since I have Lupus even though it is what saved my life. I recall trying to talk to him about my depression from being sick and losing my strength as kidney disease slowly eroded my body and he questioned what reason I had to be depressed. We miscommunicated about how often I needed to see him. He made a comment about whether I needed to be followed up so much since he and everyone knew I have Lupus already. I took it as him not wanting to see much of me especially coupled with his comment about his sicker patients. He is by no means intentionally rude but my experience was poor at best and judging from reviews I've seen my assesmnent doesn't seem to be an anomaly. His head office nurse is difficult to deal with. It sorta depends on what day you reach her I suppose. I've been sick since I was 18 and am 37 now. I've never ever once had a nurse or doctor refuse to order labs for me that I requested. She insisted that the doctor didn't want to see me until a certain date and she would not 'go out on the limb' and 'risk' doing labs for me. What does that even mean? My nephrologist was shcoked and he immediately ordered what I needed so I could share the info with the transplant team that was in another state. Being a kidney transplant patient with Lupus I have seen a multitude of doctors and nurses in my time. There are certainly other choices out there to choose from. I was made to feel like I was being the 'difficult patient' yet I think I am an easy enough person to deal with. This is simply an account of my experience. Maybe I'm wrong but I know that there are plently of doctors to choose from. If anyone has ever felt like I have you should know that there are more fish in the sea, choose a doctor and nursing staff that makes you feel the way you want to be treated seeing as you are the one's paying their bills.

March 28th, 2017