A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tudor Jovin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tudor Jovin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tudor Jovin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jovin graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jovin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- Upmc St Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jovin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tudor G. Jovin practice?
Dr. Tudor Jovin practices Neurology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.