Dr. Tuhina Raman MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Hot Springs National Park, AR

1.8

April 1st, 2015
Dr. Raman and staff
While I feel Dr. Raman is a competent physician that is about the only good thing I can say. The staff look like they were hired off the street and their dress is horrible. The waiting room was filthy when I visited last with stains on almost all the chairs. Everything I schedule an appointment it is changed. Generally, the wait is not terribly long, but once I was forgotten in the waiting room. The wait is always longer than the time with Dr. Raman who has absolutely NO Bedside manner. She doesn't even try to establish a rapport with her patients.

December 16th, 2014
Horrible experience
Absolute horrible staff, especially Ramon's scheduler. You never get a prompt phone call back about anything going on and they are extremely rude and the dr had no compassion or bedside manners. When the scheduler made a mistake, instead of owning it, she blamed us. They are super busy and they have no time for the patients they have. I was talked to very rudely by the scheduler and nobody should ever be treated that way.

March 14th, 2010
Tuhina Raman, MD
Had no considedration, care or concern for my mother. She was rude with my mother in the hospital and was rude with the nurses as well. She scared the liveing h*ll out of my mother and my family. She should be reprimanded in a big way for her attitude.