Dr. Tulasi Polavarapu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tulasi Polavarapu?

excellent provider

Posted on August 10th, 2012

DR.DEVI IS EXCELLENT , SHE DELIVERED MY SON ; THE EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT. OFFICE STAFF WORKS HARD , HELPS WITH YOUR NEEDS AND CONCERN. DR. DEVI HAS WONDERFUL STORIES OF HER DELIVERIES AND GYN SURGERIES. HER EFFORT AND LIFE SHE PUT FORT INTO OBGYN IS WORTH THE TIME AND PATIENCE SHE WILL GIVE TO ANOTHER PATIENT. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANOTHER AND ANOTHER TO HER PRATICE. LOVE HER.

Terrible experience

Posted on February 21st, 2012

There are so many reasons not to go here, which include that they only take cash co-pays, that multiple urine samples are left carelessly in the bathroom, the the office staff and doctors are rude and inconsiderate, that anything you may need requires several phone calls...I could go on.

Filthy, rude, unprofessional

Posted on September 21st, 2011

** Medical records are left unattended in the hallway. See a name you like or recognize? Read or even take the file! ** I waited for over 30 minutes without anyone so much as acknowledging me. ** Co-pays are cash only, and are put directly into her pocket, as if this were a nail salon. ** When I peed in a cup, I was horrified to find half a dozen other unattended pee samples in the bathroom, unattended and on a filthy table covered in dirt and urine. ** The facility has clearly never been cleaned. I stepped onto a huge fake fingernail when I stepped off the scale- barefoot. The bathroom and exam room floors were filthy. I have never seen annything like it, and my primary care physician is in the same building. ** If I didn't catch chylamidia from this filthy clinic, I will be happy. ** This office is clearly an example of a doctor catering to the Medicare/Medicaid community, and not employing the least bit of courtesy, professionalism, or minimum cleanliness standards that people with private insurers (and therefore more choices) have come to expect. This office should be shut down by the NYC DOHMH.

Terrible experience

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I visited this office and saw Dr. Are. I had such a terrible experience, from the office staff, to Dr. Are's attitude, to repeated follow up it took me to get a prescription called in. I am so frustrated with this office and will definitely not return or recommend them to anyone.

Superb!

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Love her

Posted on April 16th, 2010

Dr. Devi was the first gynecologist that I ever seen. I was about 19 yrs old & 30 yrs later I am still with her. She has delivered all 3 of my children. She very kindhearted, but tough. She does not like it when you don't take her advice (I know, she gets mad at me a lot), but is always there for you. She is very through in her explanations. I am very confident in Dr Devi.

Posted on August 5th, 2017