Learn more about Dr. Tulio Bertorini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tulio Bertorini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tulio Bertorini, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertorini graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bertorini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist South Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tulio E Bertorini MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tulio E. Bertorini practice?
- Dr. Tulio Bertorini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tulio Bertorini practices Neurology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists.