A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tulio Bertorini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tulio Bertorini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tulio Bertorini, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertorini graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bertorini has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertorini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tulio E. Bertorini practice?
Dr. Tulio Bertorini practices Neurology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists.