Tulio E Gomez MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Gomez is by far the best pediatrician that i have had the pleasure to meet. He is kind, replies to your calls, and answers all questions.

July 28th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor. Has been in our family for over 20 years!

August 10th, 2012
Excellent Service with a touch of TLC
There is not enough great things that I can say about Dr Gomez and his staff. They are professional, courteous, service with a smile, and they treat us patients like family. Dr Gomez is very informative about development milestones and latest health updates. Calls are returned with urgency after hours. Your time spent in the office is personal and valued. Even my mother who came from out of state to be with us for a week speaks highly of this staff. I could go on and on but you would have to see for yourself. I would highly recommend Dr Gomez to any family who is considering a pediatrician. Thank you Dr Gomez and staff for the meaningful service you provide. Brown family

September 27th, 2011
Consideration of patient need
The very bad ratings above are to be understood as follows: Dr. Gomez's handwritten office notes are illegible. Complaints have been ignored by Dr. Gomez. He has refused to transcribe his notes. As a result, other referral physicians are unable to read his notes. When patients have begged him to provide assistance in this matter, he has refused. This has caused great jeopardy in follow-up medical care. Unfortunately, there are no disciplinary measures in the State of New York to compel him to comply. I shudder to think of the potential for serious medical errors as a result of illegible notes. This should not be tolerated.

September 16th, 2011
Dianna
He is an excellent Doctor, my Daughter has been going to hime since she was born. She is now 14yrs old, the staff are also great.

May 4th, 2011
None Better
Dr. Gomez is more than what you would expect from a doctor. He was recommended to me by my OBGYN and I am indebted to her. He is very personable and always makes himself available to the best of his ability. His office is the most efficient doctor's office I've ever been to in all my life. I have NEVER waited more than 10 mins to see him, even without an appointment. I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor.

November 1st, 2010
Great Doctor
I would recommend him. Dr. Tulio is very careful with the kids and speaks Spanish. He has a very clean office located in good neighborhood. He cared for my son and nephew since birth at Lutheran Medical Center. He will be missed now that we moved to New Jersey.

August 31st, 2009
Better than Most
Dr. Gomez is a wonderful pediatrician. Smart, pleasant & wonderful with my kids. Follows up promptly & actually knows the children's names (not like the last pediatrician). Also, respects the value of people's time with very punctual appointments & short waiting times. Excellent staff as well.