A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tullio Celano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tullio Celano, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Celano graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Celano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tullio Celano MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tullio Celano practice?
- Dr. Tullio Celano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tullio Celano practices Urology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Twin Falls, ID.
See Saint George Urologists.