A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tulsiram Gowlikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tulsiram Gowlikar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tulsiram Gowlikar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowlikar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gowlikar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tulsiram Gowlikar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tulsiram Gowlikar practice?
- Dr. Tulsiram Gowlikar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tulsiram Gowlikar practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.