A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tulula Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tulula Lowry MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tulula Lowry practice?
- Dr. Tulula Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Tulula Lowry practices General Practice near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.