A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tulula Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tulula Lowry MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tulula Lowry practice?
- Dr. Tulula Lowry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tulula Lowry practices General Practice near Lumberton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Pembroke, NC.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.