A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tumai Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tumai Tran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tumai Tran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tumai De Tran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tumai D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tumai Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Tumai Tran practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors.