A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tumai Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tumai Tran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tumai Tran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tumai De Tran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tumai D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tumai Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Tumai Tran practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.