A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudana Tummala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudana Tummala, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tummala graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Tummala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudana Rao Tummala MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudana R. Tummala practice?
- Dr. Madhusudana Tummala has 6 office locations.
Dr. Madhusudana Tummala practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Burton Radiologists and Burton Pediatric Specialists.