A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tung-Fan Kwong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tung-Fan Kwong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwong graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Kwong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tung-Fan Fan Kwong MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tung-Fan F. Kwong practice?
- Dr. Tung-Fan Kwong has 1 office location.
Dr. Tung-Fan Kwong practices Internal Medicine near La Verne, CA.
See La Verne Internists.