A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tung Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tung Tang, Neurology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tung Tang, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tung Henry Tang DO is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tung H. Tang practice?
- Dr. Tung Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tung Tang practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Simi Valley Neurologists.